Freitag, 16. November 2012

The Jimi Hendrix Story

The Jimi Hendrix Story










Vol. 1
Side A:

1. She Went To Bed With My Guitar
2. Free Thunder 
3. Cave Man Bells 

Side B: 

1. Strokin' A Lady On Each Hip 
2. Baby Chicken Strut 

Vol. 2
Side A:

1. Down Mean Blues
2. Feels Good
3. Fried Cola

Side B:

1. Monday Morning Blues
2. Jimi Is Tender Too
3. Madagascar

Vol. 3
Side A:

1. Young Jim
2. Lift Off

Side B:

1. Swift's Wing
2. Spiked With Heady Dreams
3. Giraffe

Year 1972


Today: One of my favorite pieces. I love this box set with partly unreleased studio material. I love Jimi Hendrix. I love his music. I love the lifestyle which he has brought over in his songs. Only he and Janis Joplin were able to do this. Two great musicians who have gone too soon.
R.I.P. Jimi!
R.I.P. Janis! 

- Geno

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen